Livpure Pep Star Water Purifier
Livpure Pep Star Water Purifier is available at Esquire Electronics Ltd. – the Authorized Distributor of Livpure Water Purifiers in Bangladesh. Get the original Livpure Water Purifier at the most affordable price only at Esquire Electronics and enjoy the Original quality with the promise of best customer service in Bangladesh.
Livpure’s Pep Plus Water Purifier is India’s first intelligent water purification system. Its advanced 6-stage water purification system helps clean and disinfect water at 12 LPH (litres per hour). Its taste enhancer kills odor-causing elements from water and gives out purified water that’s free of any foul smell and taste.
Its water storage capacity is 7 litres. The water purifier helps eliminate turbidity; minerals such as chlorine, calcium, and magnesium; organics such as pesticides; as well as THMs, bacteria, and viruses.
The 7 different stages of the purification system are as follows:
- Sediment Filter – Water is passed through sediment filter at high speed. In this stage, removal of smaller and coarser particles takes place.
- Pre-Activated Carbon Cum Adsorber – Pre-activated Carbon Adsorber plays a key role in the elimination of harmful pesticides from water. It also absorbs bad color, taste, and odor from water.
- Antiscalant Cartridge – The Antiscalant Cartridge primarily works in impeding scale build ups on membrane layers, created by water salts.
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membrane – RO Membrane serves the most important role in the purification process by removing dangerous chemicals such as pesticides, herbicides, THMs, heavy metals, hardness, and other metals. It also acts effectively in the removal of microbial threats like bacteria, protozoa, and virus.
- Ultra Violet (UV) Disinfection Column – In this step, water is treated with UV radiation to remove microbes like bacteria, virus, and protozoa from it.
- Ultra-Filtration Cartridge – The ultra-filtration cartridge works by removing fine, suspended impurities from water. It removes bacteria, giardia, cysts, etc. present in the resultant water.
- Silver Impregnated Post Carbon Filter – Silver carbon filter acts efficiently in getting rid of organic impurities, thereby increasing its quality and taste.
|PURIFICATION CARTRIDGES||Sediment Filter, Pre-Activated Carbon Absorber, Anti-Scalant Cartridge, RO Membrane, UV Disinfection Column, UF Membrane, Silver Impregnated Post Carbon Cartridge|
|MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION||Food Grade Material|
|PRODUCT DIMENSION (W*D*H) (MM)||300*275*510|
|PURIFICATION TECHNOLOGY||RO+UV+UF+Taste Enhancer|
|STAGES OF PURIFICATION||7 Stages|
|TOTAL DISSOLVED SOLIDS (TDS) LEVELS||Up to 2000 ppm|
|PURIFICATION CAPACITY||Up to 12 Litters/hour|
|MAX DUTY CYCLE||Up to 75 Litters/day|
|FILTER REPLACEMENT CYCLE||Up to 6000 Litters *Filter life may affect by input water quality|
|RO MEMBRANE||75-80 Gallons Per Day|
|MEMBRANE TYPE||Thin Film Composite|
|UV DISINFECTION COLUMN||24 Liters/hour|
|UF CARTRIDGE (ΜM)||0.1|
|MAXIMUM INLET PRESSURE||3 Kg/Sq.cm|
|MINIMUM INLET PRESSURE||0.3 Kg/Sq.cm|
|INPUT VOLTAGE||140-300 V AC/50 Hz|
|OPERATING VOLTAGE||24 V DC|
|INDICATOR||Power On, Purification Tank Full, UV Fail Buzzer|
|ALARMS||UV Failure Alarm|
|AUTO SHUT OFF||Yes|
|REPLACEMENT CYCLE||6000 Litters|
WARRANTY & SERVICES
Free Service: 1 Year
Country of Origin: India
Country of Assemble: India